Get a Brake Service for Your safety
Its evident that you need a brake service or repairs if you hit the brakes and your car takes longer to stop.. But did you know there are less noticeable warning signs that you should look out for to keep you safe when travelling on the road.
If your car shows these signs - your brakes are due to be tested.
- The brake pedal is low, hard, soft or spongy
- The brake pedal seems low
- Your vehicle loses grip during braking
- Your vehicle veers to the left or right when braking
- You feel a shudder in your steering wheel when stopping
- You hear a high pitched squeak or squeal when the brakes are applied.
If you notice any of these symptoms, contact us at Hervey Bay Service Centre as soon as possible.
Brakes are the central, most important safety factor in your vehicle; forgetting their regular service is risking your life. Braking systems need to be checked over at every service and by a qualified mechanic.
At Hervey Bay Service Centre we offer a free 65 point safety check with every car service that we perform, and we will let you know if we feel there are any immediate safety concerns, and offer the advised service or repairs. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid
Call Hervey Bay Service Centre today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free safety check with any car service!